A Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update!
17 March 2020
I’m the bearer of bad news I’m afraid.
England Athletics have released the following statement:
England Athletics advises that all face to face activity such as club training sessions, events, competitions, club committee and face to face meetings, athlete camps, running groups and social events should be postponed until at least the end of April.
- All training sessions will be cancelled with immediate effect until at least the end of April. All bookings at Par and Newquay will be cancelled so you will not be able to train.
- The club presentation evening will be postponed and we will look to rearrange when hopefully the situation gets better.
- The Par Warm up will also be postponed and we will look to rearrange as well.
Please share the word and take care.
PAR WARM UP DATE CHANGED!
26 February 2020
The Par Warm Up meeting has been changed to the 19th April 2020, due to a clash in fixtures. Please see the Fixtures & Results page for the entry form.
Plyometrics Session - Monday 10th February
30 January 2020
Check out these sportshall performances!
29 January 2020
HAMMER - HAVE A GO SESSION
26 November 2019
SPORSTHALL IN CORNWALL
4 November 2019
AGM Agenda 13Nov 2019
27 October 2019
Yeovil Anniversary Games 2019 - Sunday 8th September
31 July 2019
YOAC are celebrating their 50th Anniversary this year and we have re-branded our traditional end of season open the Yeovil Anniversary Games!
We have some special events planned to mark our half-century including:
- Quadkids competition for u11s with medals for the top 3 boys and girls plus a prize for all who complete the 4 events
- A MILE race on the track for u17s and over - cash prizes first 1st, 2nd and 3rd male & female overall
- Throws Quadrathlon for u17s and over including Discus, Shot, Hammer and Javelin - cash prizes first 1st, 2nd and 3rd male & female overall
- A full programme of track & field events with medals for all event and age category winners
- Masters welcome and will be incorporated into senior events but can use their correct implement weights for throws/heights for hurdles
- Prize 'open' mixed relays at the end of the event - 4x100 for u13/u15 and 4x400 for u17 upwards (2 female + 2 male in each team)
- A commemorative momento for all who enter
Entries are now open via www.events.englandathletics.org/competition/yag2019/profile
N&P JAVELIN CLINIC SUNDAY 28TH JULY
15 July 2019
COUNTY CHAMPIONSHIP TIMETABLE AVAILABLE NOW
8 May 2019
NOTES FROM PRESENTATION EVENING 2018/19
25 March 2019
SUNDAY MORNING SESSIONS UPDATED
28 February 2019
NEWQUAY AND PAR PRESENTATION EVENING!
28 January 2019
Presentation Evening at St Stephens Community Centre on Friday 22nd March 2019 at 7.00pm. Tickets are £6.
Bude Lifeboat Run
23 January 2019
The next Bude Lifeboat run Date will be on: Wednesday, June 12, 2019 – Location: Bude Rugby Club EX23 8QG.
Details of Entry forms and Online entry will be available from 1st February 2019.
MINUTES FROM 2018/19 AGM
28 November 2018
IMPORTANT UPDATE: NEWQUAY TRAINING TIMES UPDATED
7 November 2018
The training sessions with Jo Williams have been moved to 5:00pm to 6:00pm due to a booking issue from GLL. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
AGENDA FOR AGM 2018/19
29 October 2018
Newquay & Par AC Annual General Meeting
Monday 19th November
St Stephens Social Club
See attached the agenda.
Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
AUTUMN 2018 WINTER TRAINING
10 October 2018
MINIKIDS IS BACK!
4 June 2018
The Newquay & Par Minkids Track and Field Competition is back! After a successful competition last year, the Minikids series will run from July – September and will be linked to training and will prepare children for competition. This will be an informal competition not governed by UKA rules. The competition is for Under 11s (Years 4&5) and Under 13s (Year 6&7) and will only cost you £2 for up to 3 events per week. The events alternate each week and there will be a grand final in September. Please see the attachment for more details.
2017-18 Presentation evening Notes
26 March 2018
AGENDA for AGM
17 November 2017
26 October 2017
20 September 2017
14 September 2017
National under 15 and under 17 Championships
2 September 2017
ENGLISH SCHOOLS REPORT
10 July 2017
ALL ENGLAND SCHOOLS
23 June 2017
COUNTY SCHOOLS CHAMPIONSHIPS
12 June 2017
NEWQUAY & PAR PRESENTATIONS 31/03/17 FOR 2016 SEASON
31 March 2017